If you are in a Teams meeting how do you share a video and its audio with others and yet continue your meeting conversation over the video, if needed?
Here's how to share your computer's audio within a Teams meeting:
- Start your meeting as normal.
- Get ready to share your video and its audio by opening it in a separate window.
- From within the Teams meeting window, click on the Share icon but before you share the specific window with the video...
- ...at the top right of the Share content window select the option to "Include computer sound".
- Now go to the video. When you play it the audio track and visual will both be shared.
Of course, this works if you want to share just a podcast or audio track.