Internet phones play an important part in your company being more productive, competitive and flexible. Find you how by viewing our presentation summary.
- Your business is more flexible, with a fully functioning phone system wherever you have an Internet connection.
- That makes you more responsive to clients' needs.
- Productivity improves because communications support your workflows.
- Operational costs reduce for many reasons, including lower call costs and less use of mobiles and messaging services.
- Scale up or down, as needed, with users on a monthly-rolling subscription basis.
Briefing Agenda and timings:
0:20 - The challenge senior Manager's face in choosing Internet phones and how to approach it.
1:36 - Internet phones as part of digital transformation, or a move to the Cloud. Why all phones will be digital soon.
3:08 - What is an Internet phone solution? How does it differ from a traditional phone system and why is it an improvement?
5:20 - Why choosing the wrong Internet phone can be a problem. How can you avoid it?
6:03 - Identify where you are now by assessing your current assets both qualitatively and quantitatively.
7:09 - Plan what you want to achieve by drawing up two lists.
8:04 - The importance of assessing and managing your Internet connections.
9:47 - The value of training in ensuring your implementation is successful, follows your policies and stays well managed and cost-effective.
11:08 - How to ensure you keep your phone numbers and the essential features of your previous phone system.
12:15 - Successfully implementing a phone system is not just about choosing the right tool, but about enhancing that with the right adoption methodology.