When working in Internet Explorer (IE) you may have a number of tabs that you want to refer to again. You can save them as a group, and it’s quick and easy to do so.
Make sure all the tabs you want saved as a group are open in a single Internet Explorer session, and then:
- From IE’s main toolbar click on Favorites to open the Favorites window (if it isn’t already)
- From the Favorites window click on the down arrow to the right of “Add to Favorites”
- Click on “Add Current Tabs to Favorites…”
- From the pop up dialog box name the group and decide where you want to save it
- Click on Add to save it
Working from within your Favorites window, rather than the Favorites toolbar, you can then do the following
- Access the group from within your Favorites
- You can open each page individually by selecting it from the folder
- You can also open the entire group in one go, by clicking on the arrow to the right of the folder name as it appears in the Favorites list. When opening a group with other tabs IE colour codes the tabs that belong in that group.