The Final Step values your privacy and this statement is to be clear with you what data we collect, how we use it and to let your know your rights, so you can exercise them, if needed.
We collect personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To give you information you have requested or that we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have expressed an interest.
- To provide products and/or services that you have bought from us.
- To fulfil a contract that we have agreed between us. In these circumstances it may be your organisation, rather than yourself, that has given us your personal data.
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure.
- To manage any communication between us.
We use your name, email, job title and organisational name and address to help determine what type of communications are most relevant to you. We use it for the following:
- Update you on new blogs.
- Invite you to live or recorded events such as briefings and webinars.
• To inform you about new services and products.
- To allow you to book time on our calendar.
Your data is held in our marketing platform, run by Hubspot. To provide a better quality service your data is stored in the EU and is lawfully transferred to the US under the EU-US Privacy Shield. Both Hubspot and Amazon Web Services (who Hubspot use for their USA infrastructure) are Privacy Shield certified. The Final Step secures its logins to Hubspot using Two Factor Authentication.
We do not sell or share your data with any third parties. Nor would we ever do this. You can always contact us to ask what data we hold or to update it. Each email we send includes a link making it quick and easy for you to unsubscribe, if you no longer wish to hear from us.
If we have an on-going legitimate business need to process your personal information, e.g. to comply with the law or resolve a dispute, we will retain it. If we have no such legitimate reason and you have not made a request for deletion will retain personal information for a reasonable amount of time after you last expressed an interest in our service.
You have certain legal rights regarding your personal information. You can ask us to:
- Provide a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Correct any inaccuracies.
- Delete personal information we should not be holding.
- Stop your personal information.
- Transfer information to another provider in a commonly used format.
- Not use automated decision-making processes.
If you have specific questions or want to exercise your rights please contact Simon Heath at email@example.com or at The Final Step, Tavistock House North, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HR. If you are not happy about how we handled your data you are entitled to contact the UK’s supervisory authority, the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office). You have a number of options detailed here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
The Final Step’s Data Protection registration reference: Z6470892.